Thursday, March 17, 2011

Retribution, Root Canals, Dwarves and Jobs

So Tuesday I had 4 bad teeth pulled, and I'm still somewhat recovering. I am going between having hot and cold flashes and being somewhat drowsy, so it's been hard to concentrate on much of anything. Oddly enough, though, I have been into Dwarf Fortress more lately than I have been in quite some time. I'm not particularly good at it, but I've finally learned that metal is not so difficult to come by as I had originally thought. Also having your militiamen attack an alligator isn't the best idea.

I've also been absolutely obsessed with Dawn of War II: Retribution's Last Stand gamemode, but I was pretty obsessed with that even before Retribution came out. The Lord General is an interesting addition, though. I'm also looking at new employment, currently just a Tier 1 IT phone job, although it is admittedly not my ideal job right now. Hopefully things will work out, as my current employment is shaky at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment